Monday, March 23, 2009

Letter from Jesse

March 23, 2009

Hey mom and dad and ruger!!Ha ha
I love the e-mails you sent mom and I also got dads letter! I have abunch of stuff that I’m going to send home nexts pday so I’ll send the reply then to save some cash! But thatnk you so much for writing dad! I loved the letter! I think you’ll like the reply letter back ha ha! I’ll rush it too so it’ll get there fast! Nut I am being safe I promis!!! Its nice to hear that you and been are getting along!! Ha ha that is funny that he got hurt! Man when your friends are around they sure do get hurt a lot!!! I mean between ben and mike the mechanic there is a lot of injuries when you are around! You better quit it or you wont have any friends but that dumb SOB ruger!!! Ha ha! Im feeling a lot better now but I don’t have a lot of energy! Missionary work is hard work!! Dad you would be great at it you and mom should go on a couples mission you would love it!!!> Mom you are crazy! I know you would fly down here in a heart beat!! But I am doing fine! Thank you for sending those packages, I still haven’t received them though. Hopefully on Wednesday I will cause that is when president comes here and he will bring the mail! But you need to relax and be old for once! Your kids are fine you and dad just need to kick back and spend all of your money and when I get home I’ll support you all! Anyways I love you all so much! Everything here is great!!!! I am actually baptizing someone this upcoming Saturday sooo im exited!!! I love ya’ll and be safe thatnk you for ALL of the letters!!!
Love
Jumpin jess johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment