Friday, February 27, 2009

Letter from Jesse

February 16, 2009

Hey ya'll whats going on? im finally leaving the MTC!!! yayayayayay!!!!I will probably call around 6:30 ish or 7:30 ish! all is good here I'm just really exited to leave! i guess i get to see skyler for like a day in manilla too so thats going to be cool! I leave the MTC the 23rd and get to my mission home on the 26 so its going to be a long trip! but its going to be sooo worth it!!! i cant wait till i get to the airport I'm going to get a huge foot long sub at subway! we leave from salt lake to sanfrancisco and then to taipie/ tiwan or gowever you spell it. and then to the phillipines manilla airport. then i get to stay there for a day and then to the airport again and of to naga! wow and then hopefully I'll get sent into the boondocks of the mission and will have to ride a jeep-nee/ bus to my apartment for a couple of hours or if i'm lucky i'll get sent to another island!!!! yay!!!! well i got to go study right now but I'll talk to ya'll in a bit i will send my mission adress in another email in like an hour!!! love ya'll and i'll talk to ya later!p.s. thanks for all of the valentines!!!!!!! you'all or the coolest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment