Friday, February 27, 2009

Blog for Jesse

I decided to start a blog for Jesse while he is on his mission! I will put all the pictures I get from him, and updates so everyone who loves and misses him will be able to see them! Also I thought that I would just post the email address and password up here so anyone who has pictures, videos, or updates can also put them up here! Or if you just want to put pictures of yourself, vidoes and things that maybe Jesse would like to see! I'm not sure yet if he will be allowed to look at this or not but he can when he gets home to see how much we missed him while he was gone! I can also print it out and send it to him! So be creative... maybe blow up a picture of him as a lifesize poster and take it every where you go and take pictures and put them on here!! haha! Okay thats a little much, but I saw someone who did that with Oprah (and Jesse is way cooler than Oprah)!! But feel free to upload whatever you want or just make posts saying how much you love and miss him!! Just whatever! I think he'll like it, and it will give us an outlet for when we are missing him!! If you are a little slow and cant figure out how to use blogspot then here are directions, and if you still can't figure it out then Jesse probably doesn't like you anyways!! haha! JUST KIDDING! Call me and I'll help you, and try not to make fun of you!! 480-276-0866! Thanks so much guys! I think this will be cool!


step 2- sign in the username(email) is ashlianderson2006@yahoo.com (I dont know his email address so I used mine) and the password is elderjohnson

step 3- then you will be at his dashboard...there you can make a post (write something or add pictures) by clicking the blue NEW POST button

step 4- then another screen will appear with a little tab that says posting highlighted and then it will say create and title: then an empty white box. Thats where you write or add pictures! The way you add pictures or videos is the 3rd and 2nd farthest buttons to the right (if you put your cursor over it it will say ADD VIDEO or ADD PICTURE)

step 5- when your done doin your thing just hit the orange PUBLISH POST button at the bottom of the screen


TAH DAH!! Thats it! Your done!


-Ashli

No comments:

Post a Comment